Tuesday, March 29, 2011

House Warming Party!

petmir
Our house warming was sooo great! We had our family n close friends with us on the 26th! I can say our house was Warm! We also Celebrated my cousin´s 12th birthday!Thanx to all of you guys! Loove you!

invitation card!


Getting Ready n waiting for my guests!

Ready n Feeling sexxxyy!!

wat do u think?


My cuznz Tailo n Keifa playing Takken! N Waiting...

Me n ma hubby!



Andrew, Jessca, Gloria, Mum in law Raija n me!

Tailo n Keifa my loving cousinz

Food! Yam

I couldnt take all the pics of the food, didnt want to make u drool! :))

Food time! Help your self!


Coffee! We also celebrated Keifa´s Birthday!

Gloria, Stella n Karim

'
Happy 12th birthday Keifa!

My Uncle n his Family! Love You guys!

Birthday boy needs a cuddle! Lool

Our Beyonce Marimar! Looking Hot sis

Gloria n Marimar

Karim n my wife wake  2 be maria!



Aunty Jessca, me n uncle Andrew!

Aunty Aisha n Mama Stella

We had fun jamani

Me n my love


Kimmo n my wife wake 2 b Marimar!
Marika Eerika n me!


My sister in law with her daughter

Thnx Gloria! Nicee Gift from you! ME love them!

Thanx Guys For making our party a wonderful day to remember!! We Miss you already!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Pics:) Seems U had great time:) Im happy for u<3

    ReplyDelete

,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...