Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy fathers day!!

Today sunday 10th, of November is an official fathers day here in Finland! And this gives me an oppoturnity to congratulate all the proud fathers and expecting fathers out there! I would also want to wish my loving dad a happy fathers day! I love you. You are the one who taught me that men are not bad after all( lol) since you have been a caring, loving father i could ever imagined. You taught me that life is good when you work hard! I will always love you and i miss you dad! Inshallah will see you soon!


my papa! I love you!

Liams dad! Love you hubby!
 
And below are some cool celebrity father and kids photos! Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
and every father out there! Have a good one..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...